Saturday 31 August 2013

Abigail's ABC Lapbook (3 years old)

Abigail is very keen to join in with her older brother and sister and do school work,
so I made an ABC lapbook for her to complete.
 

The lapbook open.

I hope that you can see from this picture how Abigail practised writing the letters on the big capital letter which I had cut out and stuck onto the front of each flap. Under each flap, Abigail used stickers or drew pictures that started with that sound.
 
Here is a little video Abigail made (with the help of big sister Tabitha!) to show you her lapbook.
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty, Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and taking the time to leave a comment. I have enjoyed having a "poke" around your blog too. I particularly enjoyed the "stairway races" video - too cute! You rae blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Abigail,I love your lap book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lapbook, Abigail. Lots of hard work and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Abigail. You have been very busy and your work is...well...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete